- Flexible Group Workshops and Semi-Private and Private Lesson Programs range from “International Syllabus” to “Social” styles, as well as danceTONE cardio and danceFLOW qigong/taichi fitness programs.
- Choose from “Absolute Beginners” and Intermediate/Advanced “Open Variations” BALLROOM DANCING (Foxtrot, Waltz, Cha Cha, Rumba, Jive/Swing), CLUB SALSA/LATIN DANCING (Salsa, Merengue, Bachata), and Specialty Dances such as Swing and Tango (International/Argentine Styles).
- Get a dancer’s body with danceTONE cardio fitness (medium impact dance fitness equivalent to Zumba): Trim & tone to Rumba, Cha Cha, Salsa, Samba, Charleston, Lindy Hop, Swing/Jive, Argentine Tango & more!
- Achieve greater flexibility, mobility and stress relief with danceFLOW qigong/taichi fitness.
- Select from group, semi-private lessons, or private lessons. Adult, Children, & Teen/Youth as well as intermediate & advanced “Open Variations” programs available.
- Independent Associate instructors who are dedicated to “Teaching” only and evaluated on “Teaching Skills”, not on Sales Targets or Quota requirements.
- Directors/Instructors, Robert Tang & Beverley Cayton-Tang, are former 3-Time Canadian and 2-Time North American Ballroom Champions, and experts in the “International” style syllabus and technique, with over 20 years teaching experience of all learning levels. They are the creator of danceScape`s “For Absolute Beginners“ Dance Programs.
- No Long-Term Lesson Package Contracts.
danceScape Programs were created by Founders, Robert Tang & Beverley Cayton-Tang, former 3-time Canadian & 2-time North American Undefeated Amateur Standard Ballroom Champions, as seen on CBC Television’s “Fortune Hunters” & “Dragons’ Den”,ParticipACTION’s “Get Inspired. Get Moving.” Television campaign, and Oprah Winfrey Network’s “Healthy Gourmet“. Connect with Robert & Beverley onwww.facebook.com/dancescapetv.
Click here to view danceScape Dance Workshop Calendar.