Summer Solstice by the Lake – Soiree In Support of Ontario Pain Foundation
SUMMER SOLSTICE BY THE LAKE
Saturday, June 23rd, 2018 at 3 p.m.
Venue: 132 North Shore Blvd. East, Burlington
In Support of the Ontario Pain Foundation
Romantic Soirée Donation
RSVP: 905-592-1516, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
$45 cash or cheque to The Ontario Pain Foundation
Come to this exciting evening to celebrate the summer solstice – enter a magical world by the lake, where anything can happen, from enchanting undulating music, to mesmerizing dancing, to awesome appetizers, to delectable dinner, to decadent dessert, with soft drinks, beer, white wine & red wine. Bring your family (free for children), friends and celebrate with us this beautiful day. This is a fundraiser for the Ontario Pain Foundation, supporting the people with chronic pain with many educational projects, pain management and knowledge.
3:00 p.m. arrival to Scottish piper, followed by
- 4:00 p.m. – Welcome
- 4:10 p.m. – Salute to the Sun – Surya Namaskar
- 4:30 p.m. – Ukrainian Dancing – Tyrsa Ukrainian Dance School
- 4:40 p.m. – Highland Dancing – Sandra Bald Jones Dance School
- 4:55 p.m. – Vocal/Guitar – Siona
- 5:15 p.m. – Indian Classical Dancing – Bharat Natyam, Devapriya Manasan, Kezia Matthew, Tulsi Pandya
- 5:25 p.m. – Serbian Folklore
- danceFLOW qigong/taichi – Robert Tang & Beverley Cayton-Tang, Award-winning dancers from danceScape: Adding FUN “Sparks & Sparkles” to everyone’s “Life Energy” or “Chi/Qi” – Mindful Meditation and Movement to Ballroom, Latin & World Music.
6:30 p.m. Delectable Dinner & Dancing
Supporting the Ontario Pain Foundation
The Ontario Pain Foundation is an independent not-for-profit organization incorporated in the Province of Ontario, with the purpose to advance education and awareness for the benefit of people who live with debilitating pain. The Foundation supports the local Halton/Hamilton Chronic Pain Support Group, provides support for similar groups in Guelph and St. Catharines, and holds training courses in pain management for local healthcare professionals. These activities are carried out as a community service to the 20% of our population that lives with chronic debilitating pain.
A Fundraiser for the Ontario Pain Foundation
Cost: $45.00 per person
Contact Kiran @ 905 592-1516 or email@example.com