danceScape’s Instructor, Event and Volunteer Support Teams teach students to gain confidence in themselves and live fun, fearless and magical lives — both on the Dance floor as well as in their Work & Personal life. They are on a mission to Inspire, Empower & Connect students, their family and friends from across generations to laugh, be fit, make fun friends, and experience romance through Dance. Nothing makes them more happy than when students smile, laugh, hug, and embrace each other during our fun dance lessons and friendly social events.
- Be Adventurous, Open-Minded, and Daring.
- Pursue Growth & Learning.
- Think Like a Champion but Act with the Heart of an Underdog.
- Embrace and Drive Change.
- Do More with Less.
- Have an Opinion and Communicate Honestly, Openly and Respectfully.
- Show Appreciation to Those who Have Come Before You and Have Inspired or Helped You.
- Be Authentic.
- Have Fun.
danceScape was founded by Robert Tang & Beverley Cayton-Tang, former 3-time Canadian and 2-time North American Undefeated Ballroom Champions, as seen on Dragons’ Den, Healthy Gourmet & ParticipACTION’s “Get Inspired. Get Moving” fitness campaign. Visit our vibrant dance communities on facebook at www.facebook.com/dancescapeTV and Twitter at www.twitter.com/dancescape. Shall we dance?